Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5th, 2015

Conference weekend was way good, like always. I got a bunch of answers. It was cool we got to go to the temple Thursday and I was impressed in the Celestial room of quite a few things, about our investigators and whatnot, but also about a couple questions I should have in mind during conference. Both of the questions were answered so specifically that I cannot deny what is it that God wants me to do. I would not have caught or payed attention to the council that I recieved if God had not told me to look for them. I liked a bunch the guidelines given conjointly about following the Spirit, improving little by little, using the beautiful gift of the Atonement and repentance to do so, and simply loving God by following his plan laid out for us. What will stay written on my mind is the solemn, direct voice of Gods prophet, his counsel and warning- Keep the Commandments. They are not obstacles, they are for us. It was way good conference, And it was cool that a few of our investigators could enjoy it too. Were way pumped this week to keep working, this week will be cool we have stake conference and at least one 70 will be here, a bunch of power here. Have a good one!


Love, Elder Crisp


we made tacos after the presthood session it was super clutch. And I ran into the main man Eder who got baptized last may, hes doing super well, attending conference in a suit like a champ



No comments:

Post a Comment