Monday, September 7, 2015

September 7th, 2015

I was transfered this morning to the same city where I started my mission, Duran. Im way excited to get to work here, the wards called Los Cerezos. My companion is Elder Brown hes from Chandler Arizona, were gonna kill it here together. This is probly my last ward so Im really really feeling the urgency to give it my all...the mission can be like a race, but its not a 100m where you sprint for 15 seconds and your good to go, nor is it a marathon where you pace yourself and slow down sometimes to be able to be consistent. No you have to sprint all 26 miles. I dont think Ive completely done that all my mission, but Im gonna sprint non stop till the end. Im gonna make this time count more than any other in my mission. I love the fact that this message is for all, anybody can recieve it. Anybody who is willing to listen and humble to recieve Gods help were gonna find them.


3 Nephi 9:13 O all ye that are spared because ye were morerighteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, andrepent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?

14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me yeshall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy isextended towards you, and whosoever will come, him willI receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.


I love this mission, I love Christ and what he did for us, I love the church he established.


Love, Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment