Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 12th, 2015

This last week was one of the most satisfying weeks in a while...we had quite a new investigators and people really starting to progress. We had the Plazarte family of 4, it was that referal julia from last week, come to church with us, they loved it. They are super excited for baptism at the end of the month. Theyre way pumped for the stake conference this next week for the Milagro stake, a really great family. The only problem is is that I will not be working with that family or anybody else that we just met in Simon Bolivar, because I had transfers today....a huge bummer but now Im in a place called Ventanas. my comp is Nicaraguan hes name is Elder Gonzalez.

I honestly was pretty upset last night, I was really looking forward to keep working with the family Plazarte, finally we had somebody! After all the hard work we had it was kinda disappointing to not be able to keep going with it. I was telling myself all last night and today, Not my will, but thine be done. Cause the hardest part about the mission is having transfers. I guess its pride that makes me want to stay but either way im excited to start work here in ventanas....its kind of small, another branch, I havent seen too much of it yet but theres a ton of people that are super willing to be baptized. They just dont know it yet....so ya I dont have tons of time but this was more just to keep you updated. This week i complete a year here in ecudor! its pretty crazy but i think its growing on me a little bit, this country. To celebrate this milestone, Im going to eat a lot of rice this week. Just like ive been doing for a year. You guys can joing me in that as well.


Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment